Autograph Hound's Blah Blah Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Mira Furlan Space City Con 2014

Most of the people waiting for Mira Furlan were Babylon 5 fans.  I know her more as Rousseau from Lost.

Over the last couple of years we have been at the same shows but for one reason or another I haven’t gotten her.  This was my time.  I walked up. She smiled.  I pointed at a photo and asked if I could get that one signed.  She started signing.  As I started to hand over my money I was telling her how much I enjoyed Lost and then I dropped the bills.

I knelt to pick up the money.  Since I’m getting old, getting up isn’t so easy.  With a failed smile plastered across face, I struggled to stand again.  I could see some concern in her eyes as I grunted my way upright.

I handed the money over. The photo was returned and we never said another word. Oh well. You can’t always be a winner.

AH

No comments:

Post a Comment